WHAT IS THE "OFFER WALL", AND HOW DO I FIND IT?
You can now earn free gems in the game by completing 3rd party offers. To find offers, navigate to the right until you see "Free Gems!" Select "Free Gems!" and after a few moments, the offer wall should populate with offers available to you. If for any reason you are having difficulties locating the Offer Wall, or it is not launching correctly, please contact our team.
WHAT ARE 2X OFFER WALL EVENTS?
On occasion, we hold special events that reward double the gems earned through Offer Wall completions.
To be eligible for the bonus, you must start your offer during the promotional period but may complete it at any time. The total Gems displayed on an offer during the promotional period will include the double promotion.
I ATTEMPTED TO DO AN OFFER, BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE MY GEMS!
Please note the following when troubleshooting offer completions:
- You must navigate to the offer from within Battlehand Heroes. Doing so externally will not result in a credit, even if all requirements are met.
- All requirements for each offer must be met entirely. Premature uninstallation/cancellation will cause the offer to not credit properly.
- If you have attempted the same offer before, whether it be within Battlehand Heroes or another game/app/website, it will not credit a second time.
- Complete the offer when you have a strong-stable WiFi to avoid any communication issues.
If you believe you have met all requirements for an offer, but it has still not awarded you any gems, please give it at least 24 hours for the reward to show up.
IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 24 HOURS AND MY OFFERS SAY "PENDING"/"REJECTED"!
Offers are credited based on approval by the 3rd party provider. While an offer is in the "Pending" phase, it may or may not be approved based on whether the provider indicates all requirements have been met.
As an example, if an offer is a 30-day trial, it may not credit for several days, or at all if it's canceled instantly.
If an offer has been marked as "Rejected", it usually indicates that requirements were not met, or that a duplicate submission was detected.
After 24 hours if you feel that an offer should have credited you can contact Iron Source (SS) at:
or within the app by scrolling down the page to the "Missing Gems" link. They will expect proof of offer completion in the form of screenshots.
To access the ad provider's FAQ, click on the Missing Gems link at the bottom of the Wall and choose an unrewarded offer via the "Missing Gems?" option.
I FOUND A MALICIOUS/MISLEADING OFFER! (ie: Free Trial not really Free)
We are interested in keeping offers as honest as possible for players. With that mindset, if you encounter any offer that seems suspicious, misleading, or outright malicious, please contact us via the submit ticket option at the top of this page and email Iron Source (SS) at: firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can investigate and report the problem. Please include:
- Name of the offer, and any relevant screenshots.
- Description of why you believe the offer needs to be reported.
MY OFFER SAYS "COMPLETED" BUT I DID NOT GET MY GEMS!
Offers may take some time to credit based on the type of offer. Usually relaunching the application or completing a battle can cause offers to be properly rewarded. If for any reason you do not see gems you have been awarded, please allow up to 24 hours before contacting the Customer Support team. After 24 hours, you can reach out to support with the following:
- The name of the offer that you had difficulties with.
- A screenshot of your Gem offers screen (To find the Gem Status screen go to Shop > Free Gems! > scroll down and select "Missing Gems?". It will take you to an invoice screen regarding your attempted offers.)
I AM EXPERIENCING CRASHES OR OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES!
If issues persist after relaunching the application, we recommend syncing a Kongregate account to backup your save data (if you have not yet done so), and clearing out cache/ reinstalling the application, and then restarting your device. If this does not alleviate the issue, please contact us via the submit ticket option at the top of this page and email Iron Source (SS) at: email@example.com, so we can investigate and report the problem. Please include:
- Device/Model and Operating System version (example: LG Optimus L1 Android OS 4.1.2)
- A brief description of the problem, and steps you've already taken.
I CONTACTED IRON SOURCE (SS), BUT HAVE YET TO HEAR BACK OR HAVE NOT BEEN AWARDED PROPERLY!
All tickets received are being looked into and answered in the order they are received. We ask you to be patient with us. If you feel you were rejected unjustly you can contact us via the link below.